Harrison A. Korn is an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, where he is a member of the firm's corporate department. His practice focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions, the formation and operation of private equity and hedge funds, and capital markets and other corporate transactions, as well as general corporate matters, including securities law compliance and corporate governance.
Selected representations include the following:
- Marriott International in its $13.6 billion acquisition of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Towers Watson in its $18 billion merger of equals with Willis Group
- Avalere Health in its acquisition by Inovalon for $140 million
- CoStar in its $170 million acquisition of Apartment Finder
- Neustar in its $450 million acquisition of MarketShare Partners
- Intel, with respect to securities law matters, in connection with its $16.7 billion acquisition of Altera
- Underwriters in a public senior note offering for Arlington Asset Investment Corp.
- Underwriters in follow-on public equity offering for Pacific DataVision
Mr. Korn received his law degree from Yale Law School, where he served as Student Director of The Ethics Bureau at Yale clinic. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Korn graduated summa cum laude with distinction in the major from Yale College, where he majored in Cognitive Science.
Mr. Korn is a member of the bars of New York State and the District of Columbia.