The Government Contracts Practice Group helps clients identify, mitigate and eliminate the contractual, civil and criminal risks of doing business with the government, and when necessary defend or enforce client interests so that they can achieve their business objectives.
Our Government Contracts lawyers are primarily located in Washington, D.C., with others in Dallas, Denver, New York, Los Angeles and Paris. We regularly handle engagements throughout the United States and the world. Our areas of expertise include:
- Litigation, bid protests and dispute resolution
- Compliance counseling
- Corporate transactions involving government contractors
- Cost accounting standards and government audit defense
- Suspension and debarment
- Crisis management and internal investigations
- False Claims Act compliance, investigations and litigation
- Bid and proposal review and advice
- Complex state and local procurements
- Protection of intellectual property in government contracting
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher's Government Contracts Practice Group represents clients in all aspects of doing business with U.S. federal, state and local, as well as non-U.S., governments. Our lawyers have the expertise to provide cradle-to-grave counseling on all government contracting matters.
We have a reputation for advising on unique, high-stakes issues where only the best will do. From litigation with the U.S. federal government to guiding public sector clients through complex business transactions, the group is routinely retained to handle first-impression and enterprise-critical matters.