Rayan is an associate in Gibson Dunn’s Riyadh office. His experience includes advising on Saudi corporate law and corporate governance regulations, joint ventures, and M&A transactions.
- PIF as ultimate client and Oliver Wyman (with whom we will contract) as its lead consultant in the development of the economic concept, strategy and action plan to develop a mixed used leisure, hospitality and residential development along the Khafji Coast in the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia south of the Saudi-Kuwaiti border, including developing the legal and regulatory framework.
- Royal Court with the drafting of a new emergency law in the Kingdom.
- Royal Court with legal advisory services in connection with judicial sector development strategy.
- Red Sea Cruise Company regarding delivering of Project Coral, which entails port development, Shorex development and potentially developing a unique cruise concept.
- Ministry of Culture in relation to establishment of the Red Sea Season entity as well as general legal advice in relation to its contracts.
- The Ministry in the negotiation process with Microsoft and other cloud services providers as part of the Saudi government’s plans to establish data centers and provide cloud services in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Civil Aviation Holding Company with regulatory, financing, and general legal advice in relation to the establishment of a logistics special zone.
- Saudi Aramco with respect to the potential restructuring of Saudi Aramco’s aviation activities.
- National Water Company (NWC) of Saudi Arabia on a Kingdom-wide reorganization program consisting in taking over and integrating various regional ‘clusters’ currently being managed by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture (MEWA).
*Includes prior firm representations.