Hui Zhen Gan is an associate in the London office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. Hui is a member of the Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions practice groups.
She advises on a broad range of private equity and corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, growth equity investments, equity and debt restructurings, and management equity plans, as well as related advisory work.
Prior to joining Gibson Dunn, Hui was an associate in the M&A and Private Equity practices of another international law firm.
- KKR on its majority acquisition of Biosynth Carbosynth, a Swiss life sciences reagents and custom synthesis and manufacturing services company.
- KKR on its participation in a US$530 million funding round in Wolt, a leading European food delivery business based in Finland.
- KKR on its acquisition of Argenta, a leading animal pharmaceutical research and manufacturing company.
- KKR on its investment in Zwift.
- KKR on its investment and follow-on investment in music platform Artlist.
- KKR on its initial investment and follow-on investment in KnowBe4, a security awareness training and simulated phishing platform provider, with participation from TenEleven Ventures.
- Great Hill Partners in connection with its acquisition of Notonthehighstreet, a UK curated online marketplace.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its sale of and re-investment in Independent Clinical Services Group to Onex Corporation.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on the acquisition of CarTrawler.
- TowerBrook in its sale of Metallo, a metal recycler and refiner, to Aurubis AG.
*Some of these representations occurred prior to Hua’s association with Gibson Dunn.