Constantinos Pappas is a corporate associate in the New York office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. He is a member of the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity Practice Groups.
Mr. Pappas represents both public and private companies and private equity sponsors in connection with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, minority investments, recapitalizations and other complex corporate transactions. In addition, Mr. Pappas advises corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships on various formation, governance, commercial agreements and other general corporate issues.
Mr. Pappas received his Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, in 2016 from Fordham University School of Law, where he was inducted as a member to the Alpha Sigma Nu, Jesuit Honor Society, and his undergraduate degree in Philosophy and Economics from New York University. Mr. Pappas served as a research assistant to Professor Richard Squire in connection with his work on corporate reorganizations and a legal writing teaching assistant to professor Nicholas Haddad. Mr. Pappas also interned for the Honorable John G. Koeltl of the Southern District of New York.
Mr. Pappas is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in its acquisition of FirstLight Fiber.
- Avolon Holdings Limited (a subsidiary of Bohai Financial Investment Holding Co., Ltd. (f/k/a Bohai Leasing Co., Ltd.)) in its $10 billion acquisition of the aircraft leasing business of CIT Group Inc.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in a consortium that also includes Blackstone and GIC, in the consortium’s acquisition of a 55% stake in Thomson Reuters’ Financial & Risk business (n/k/a Refinitiv), valued by the transaction at $20 billion.
- General Electric Company in its $2.6 billion sale of GE Industrial Solutions.
- Irving Place Capital Management and Agiliti Holdco, Inc. (f/k/a Universal Hospital Services, Inc.) in Agliti’s combination with Federal Street Acquisition Corp. (FSAC), a SPAC sponsored by Thomas H. Lee Partners, in a new holding company formed by FSAC named Agiliti Health, Inc., having an implied enterprise value of approximately $1.74 billion.
- Crew Group, Inc. (a portfolio company of TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners) in its $566.5 million private exchange with certain noteholders of its outstanding senior PIK toggle notes for $250 million of newly issued senior secured notes, shares of its 7% non-convertible perpetual preferred stock having an initial liquidation preference of up to $190 million, and shares of its common stock representing up to approximately 15% of its common equity.
- Pace Holdings Corp. in its business combination with Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V., in a transaction valued at approximately $1.75 billion.
- Perella Weinberg Partners in its combination with Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments), as co-investor, in an Onex-led $1.8 billion investment in Convex Group Ltd.
*Engagements prior to August 2019 were prior to joining Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher.