Robert Dixon is a partner in the London office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. Mr. Dixon is a member of the Private Equity, Mergers and Acquisitions and Capital Markets practice groups.
Mr. Dixon advises private equity and corporate clients on M&A, joint ventures, equity investments and commercial contracts. He has extensive experience in cross-border M&A, with a particular emphasis on digital infrastructure transactions.
Mr. Dixon is recognised by Legal 500 UK 2023 for Infrastructure and private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+).
- KKR on the acquisition of a 30% equity stake in the fibre unit of Telenor ASA, a telecommunications operator in Norway.
- Helios Towers plc on its acquisitions of telecom tower portfolios and on related master services, build-to-suit and equity investment agreements.
- KKR on the sale of European Locomotive Leasing, a leading pan-European provider of electric locomotive leasing solutions, to AXA Investment Managers – Real Assets and Crédit Agricole Assurances.*
- An institutional investment management firm on a line of equity investment into a UK telecom infrastructure provider and on related 5G commercial contracts.*
- A global mobile network operator on the divestment of its telecom tower portfolios in Asia and on related joint venture arrangements.*
- An international private equity fund on its acquisition of a leading global producer of automatic vending machines.*
- An international real estate fund on the acquisition of the real estate unit of a Spanish financial institution.*
- An international real estate fund on the acquisition of the holding company and related interests of Coeur Défense in Paris, the largest office complex in Europe.*
- A global private equity firm on its acquisition of a European portfolio of performing and non-performing loans.*
- Two private equity firms on the c.$1 billion disposal by way of reverse takeover of a provider of emerging markets turnkey temporary power generation services.*
- Cirrus Logic on its $488 million acquisition of Wolfson Microelectronics.*
- A FTSE 100 international pharmaceuticals company on its recommended acquisition and take-private by a private equity fund for an enterprise value of £12.3 billion.*
- A FTSE 100 retailer on various joint ventures in Europe and Asia.*
*Some of these representations occurred prior to Mr. Dixon’s association with Gibson Dunn.