Kelsey Anne Green is an associate in the Denver office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, where she practices in the firm’s Corporate Transactions Practice Group. Ms. Green’s practice is focused on business transactions and corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and corporate governance matters. Ms. Green received a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Energy Law and Oil and Gas Law.
Ms. Green’s experience involves the representation of financial and strategic buyers and sellers in public and private M&A, as well as complex corporate transactions, including investments and joint ventures, reorganizations, venture capital investments, and divestitures. Ms. Green has advised domestic and foreign clients in a wide variety of industries, including energy, oil and gas, technology, healthcare, biotech, telecommunications, real estate, and gaming.
Ms. Green graduated cum laude from the Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law with senior research honors in 2014 and received her BA with high honors from the College of William & Mary in 2008.
Ms. Green is a member of the Colorado bar.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented a real estate investment trust in the US$4.5 billion acquisition and reorganization of a multi-national entity with hundreds of subsidiaries, including CFIUS approval.
- Represented a Japanese multinational conglomerate in the US$160 million cross-border acquisition of a robotics company, including CFIUS approval and the establishment of a voting trust.
- Represented a start-up in a US$130 million auction and stock sale.
- Represented a Colorado-based telecommunications company in the US$100 million patent acquisition with complex cash and stock initial payment and ongoing milestone structure.
- Represented a healthcare company in over a half dozen mergers and acquisitions, ranging in value from US$25 million to US$275 million.
- Represented a Colorado-based entrepreneur in a US$42 million private equity exit.
- Represented a software company in the acquisition of intellectual property and talent from a university system.
- Represented a hardware company in an intellectual property asset sale.
- Represented a semiconductor company in a cross-border asset sale, including CFIUS approval.
- Advised principals in the formation of funds in the food and beverage, technology, and media industries, including one multinational fund.
General Business Transactions
- Represented a renewable energy portfolio in over a dozen joint venture transactions and asset sales and managed the ongoing corporate governance for its 100+ subsidiaries.
- Advised a private healthcare group in a multi-national reorganization of its investment holdings.
- Advised a pharmaceutical start-up on the recapitalization of its common and preferred shares, including addressing improperly issued shares and shareholder communications, and the implementation of a stock grant program.
- Advised an investment fund on its recapitalization and the formation of a joint venture.
- Advised an investment fund on the dissolution and liquidation of multiple subsidiaries.
- Conducted an internal investigation of an international gaming corporation (Spanish documents).