Manjinder Tiwana is an English qualified Of Counsel in the London office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. She is a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity practice groups.
Her practice focuses on representing sponsors in private equity transactions including domestic and cross-border acquisitions, disposals and portfolio acquisitions across a number of different sectors.
Prior to joining Gibson Dunn, Manjinder practised in the London office of Weil, Gotshal & Manges (London) LLP.
- Advised The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of a majority stake in Spain-based plywood manufacturer Garnica from Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) and certain shareholders.
- Advised Lone Star Funds on the sale of the Altadia group to Carlyle.*
- Advised Lone Star Funds on the sale of the Stark group to CVC Capital Partners Fund VII.*
- Advised Howden Group on the acquisition of the Aston Lark group from Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Bowmark Capital.*
- Advised Providence Strategic Growth on its investment in Sign-In App, a software company.*
- Advised Cornell Capital LLC on the bolt-on acquisition of supplement manufacturer Bee Health Limited by a portfolio company.*
- Advised Thryv Holdings Inc. on the English law aspects of its acquisition of the Sensis group in the UK.*
- Advised Montagu Private Equity on the acquisition of ISI Emerging Markets group (a business intelligence provider) from CITIC Capital and Caixin Global.*
- Advised Lone Star Funds on the carve-out acquisition of the global tile coatings division from Ferro Corporation.*
- Advised Oaktree on the sale of Connected Fitness Labs Limited (a subsidiary of Fitness First) to Wexner Holding.*
- Advised Magenta Partners on its investment in Trustpay Global, a payment services provider.*
- Advised a UK private equity fund on the potential sale of a records management company in the UK and Ireland.*
- Advised a US private equity fund on its bid to acquire a supermarket group in the UK.*
*Some of these representations occurred prior to Manjinder’s association with Gibson Dunn.