Harrison Tucker is an associate in the Houston office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, where he currently practices with the firm’s Capital Markets, Mergers and Acquisitions and Securities Regulation and Corporate Governance practice groups. He represents public and private businesses in a broad range of corporate and securities matters. Mr. Tucker represents issuers and investment banking firms in both equity and debt offerings, including Rule 144A offerings. His practice also includes mergers and acquisitions and general corporate concerns, including Exchange Act reporting and corporate governance.
In 2016 and 2017, Mr. Tucker was recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer – Rising Star.
Capital Markets – Issuer Representation
- 8point3 Energy Partners LP – $420 million initial public offering
- Oceaneering International, Inc. – $500 million public offering of investment grade notes
- Ensco plc – multiple public offerings of debt securities and tender offers
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation – multiple public offerings of debt securities and tender offers
- Sempra Energy – proposed MLP initial public offering
- Private equity portfolio company in Rule 144A equity offering
Capital Markets – Underwriter Representation
- Underwriters for Rose Rock Midstream, L.P.$160 million public offering, $80 million public offering and launch of "at-the-market" continuous offering program
- Underwriters for SemGroup Corporation – $200 million public offering and launch of "at-the-market" continuous offering program
- Underwriters for Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. – $75 million initial public offering
- Underwriters for Enduro Royalty Trust – $155 million public offering
- Underwriters for DCP Midstream Partners, L.P. – $450 million public offering
- Underwriters for Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. – in registration
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regency Energy Partners LP – $18 billion merger with Energy Transfer Partners, LP
- Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. – acquisition of Arizona Chemical Holdings Corporation
- NRG Energy, Inc. – acquisition of renewable assets from SunEdison, Inc.
- Oceaneering International, Inc. – acquisition of C&C Technologies, Inc.
- John Wood Group PLC – formation of joint venture with Siemens AG with assets over $1 billion
- Represented RoDa Drilling, LP – disposition of West Williston Basin assets to Oasis Petroleum North America LLC
- Halliburton Company – multiple M&A transactions
Bank Financings – Borrower Representation
- Era Group Inc. – $300 million revolving credit facility
Public Company Corporate Counsel
- Corporate counsel to Cameron International Corporation (prior to its merger with Schlumberger), CenterPoint Energy, Inc., Chesapeake Energy Corporation, Enable Midstream Partners, LP, Erin Energy Corporation, NuStar Energy L.P., Oceaneering International, Inc. and Quanta Services, Inc.
Mr. Tucker received his J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center in 2008, where he was elected to the Order of the Coif and the Order of Barons. While in law school, Mr. Tucker served as a Member of the Houston Law Review. He graduated from Texas A&M University in 2005, where he received his B.A. in history and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
* Includes matters handled prior to joining Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher