Caitlin Moss is an associate based in Dubai office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, where she currently practices in the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Projects and Infrastructure practice group.
Caitlin has a variety of transactional experience, which also includes M&A and capital markets. Caitlin has undertaken a secondment with ADNOC supporting the finance and investments function on significant M&A transactions resulting in increased foreign investment into the UAE and approximately $15 billion in proceeds to ADNOC.
- ADNOC on its acquisition of an interest in Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company (Masdar) and creation of world-leading green hydrogen investment platform, ‘Masdar Green Hydrogen’.
- Sovereign-owned Gulf entity on the acquisition of a majority stake in a leading international player in the production, research and development, marketing, export and distribution of high-quality fresh fruits and vegetables.
- ADNOC on its sale of a 49% interest in an ADNOC entity that holds lease rights to certain gas pipelines valued at $20.4 billion to a consortium of international investors, and a further sale in a related entity to Abu Dhabi Pension Fund and ADQ for $2.1 billion.
- ADNOC on its sale of a 49% interest in an ADNOC entity that holds lease rights to a diversified portfolio of real estate assets located in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi valued at $5.5 billion to an Apollo-led consortium, and a further sale in a related entity to Abu Dhabi Pension Fund for $900 million.
- A confidential consortium member on its investment in the Saudi Aramco $12.6 billion pipeline transaction.
- NEOM Company, Saudi Arabia’s new city gigaproject development company, on a $8.5 billion green energy joint venture with ACWA Power and Air Products that will incorporate the region’s largest wind and solar renewables production projects (4GW in total), as well as a ground-breaking green hydrogen / green ammonia export project.
- ADNOC, Borealis AG and Borouge plc on the $2 billion initial public offering of Borouge. This was the largest-ever listing on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) at the time.
- Fertiglobe plc and shareholder ADNOC on the $795 million initial public offering of Fertiglobe on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX).
- ADNOC Drilling in connection with its $1.1 billion initial public offering and listing on the ADX.
- ADNOC on its combined private placement and issuance of exchangeable bonds representing 10% of the total share capital of ADNOC Distribution, valued at $1.64 billion.
*Includes representations prior to Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher.