Youssef is an associate based in Gibson Dunn’s Riyadh office and a member of the firms Corporate and Administrative Law and Regulatory practice groups. Youssef advises a wide range of clients including government entities, international and local corporates, high-net-worth individuals and private equity firms on a vast range of corporate matters. Prior to joining Gibson Dunn, Youssef was an associate based in Cairo for an international law firm.
Representative Experience *
- Saudi Telecom Company (stc) on a sell-down by the Public Investment Fund (PIF), of a portion of PIF’s shares in stc amounting to six percent of stc’s share capital, through a fully marketed secondary offering. This transaction represents the first fully marketed secondary offering by a company listed on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul). The offering raised SAR 12 billion (approximately US$3.2 billion) for PIF, making it the largest equity capital markets transaction in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia since the IPO of Saudi Aramco.
- Riyadh Cables Group Company (RCG), the largest power and communications cables maker in the Middle East, on their initial public offering on the Main Market of the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) with the total IPO proceeds raising SAR 1.4 billion (approximately US$378 million).
- Berain Company in relation to their contemplated Initial Public Offering of the common shares of a leading company that operates in the beverages industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- •Amazon acting as outside counsel and main point of contact for over 2 years covering a wide range of corporate matters in the KSA, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Lebanon, Jordan and BVI.
- Amazon regarding payments specific advisory work in relation to the various regulatory regimes in the KSA, UAE, and Egypt.
- Moneta United Technologies in the development, construction, expansion, and advice in relation to the technology zone of the Sea City Project in Kuwait and the Moneta group’s technology and innovation investments.
*Includes prior firm representations.