Gerald Kimani is an associate in the Houston office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP. He currently practices in the firm’s Corporate group, focusing on Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Gerald received his J.D. from Penn Law and his MBA from the Wharton School, both in 2021. In 2010, he graduated summa cum laude from North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and a Minor in Philosophy.
- Representation of Kraft Heinz Company in its Joint Venture with TheNotCompany, Inc.
- Representation of Moody’s Corporation in $500 million Notes Offering.
- Representation of Daikin Applied in Majority Investments in ThermalNetics and TriState HVAC Equipment.
- Representation of Sound Point Acquisition Corp I, Ltd in its $225 million initial public offering.
- Representation of Mondelez International in $2.0 Billion Notes Offering, Approximately $1.0 Billion Tender Offer and $1.0 Billion Redemption of 0.625% Notes Due 2022.
- Representation of Piedmont Lithium in $130.8 Million Public Offering of Common Stock.
- Representation of Aris Water Solutions, Inc. in its initial public offering of 20,297,500 shares of its Class A common stock, with net proceeds of approximately $213.8 million.
- Representation of Freeman Spogli & Co. on its partnership with WhiteWater Express Car Wash.