Gerald Kimani is an associate in the Houston office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP. He currently practices in the firm’s Corporate group, focusing on Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Mr. Kimani received his J.D. from Penn Law and his MBA from the Wharton School, both in 2021. In 2010, Mr. Kimani graduated summa cum laude from North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and a Minor in Philosophy.
- Representation of Kraft Heinz Company in its Joint Venture with TheNotCompany, Inc.
- Representation of Moody’s Corporation in $500 million Notes Offering.
- Representation of Daikin Applied in Majority Investments in ThermalNetics and TriState HVAC Equipment.
- Representation of Sound Point Acquisition Corp I, Ltd in its $225 million initial public offering.
- Representation of Mondelez International in $2.0 Billion Notes Offering, Approximately $1.0 Billion Tender Offer and $1.0 Billion Redemption of 0.625% Notes Due 2022.
- Representation of Piedmont Lithium in $130.8 Million Public Offering of Common Stock.
- Representation of Aris Water Solutions, Inc. in its initial public offering of 20,297,500 shares of its Class A common stock, with net proceeds of approximately $213.8 million.
- Representation of Freeman Spogli & Co. on its partnership with WhiteWater Express Car Wash.