Dennis Seifarth is an associate in the Munich office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. He is member of the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity Practice Groups.
Mr. Seifarth advises strategic and financial investors on Mergers & Acquisitions with a focus on private equity transactions. His experience includes complex, national and international corporate/M&A, private equity as well as venture capital investments for clients of various industries.
Prior to joining Gibson Dunn, Mr. Seifarth worked in the Munich office of a renowned US law firm.
Mr. Seifarth is fluent in German and English.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Triton on its acquisition of a majority stake of Inwerk GmbH
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. on its acquisition of MYR GmbH (approx. €1.15 billion plus up to €300 million milestone payment)
- Centrotec SE on the acquisition of all shares of PARI Group
- Heska Corporation on the acquisition of scil animal care GmbH, a veterinary point of care laboratory and imaging diagnostics leader, from Covetrus, Inc.
- Triton on its acquisition of Lamina Technologies SA
- Advent International on its $ 3.25bn acquisition of Distributed Power Business from GE*
- Schoeller on the partnering with Brookfield*
- LGT on financing round in aviation start-up Lilium*
- ProSiebenSat.1 on partnership with General Atlantic for NuCom*
- Philipp Lahm Holding on investment in Schneekoppe*
- ProSiebenSat.1 on acquisition of majority stake in Jochen Schweizer GmbH*
- Qatar Solar Technologies on insolvency of SolarWorld and acquisition of SolarWorld’s assets *
- ProSiebenSat.1 on acquisition of majority stake in Virtual Minds*
- PAI Partners and Goldman Sachs on sale of Xella*
- General Atlantic on investment in FlixBus and merger of Mein Fernbus with FlixBus*
- Advise on sale of mytheresa.com to Neiman Marcus Group*
- Goldman Sachs on acquisition of Flint Group in partnership with Koch Industries*
- RHJ International on the Acquisition of BHF-Bank AG from Deutsche Bank*
(*Experience Prior To Joining Gibson Dunn)