Harry R. Silvera is a partner in the New York office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, and a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Harry’s practice covers a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including joint ventures, acquisitions and dispositions of office, hospitality and seniors housing assets, commercial mortgage, mezzanine and construction financing (representing both borrowers and lenders), development of office, hospitality and seniors housing projects and commercial leasing.
Harry has been recognized as a leading lawyer by:
- The Best Lawyers in America as a top real estate lawyer.
- Chambers USA for New York Real Estate. Chambers notes that Harry is “a consensus builder and one of the smartest out there,” and that he “commands respect, has an excellent bedside manner and provides steady advice on the best market solution to issues.” One client commented that “he’s one of the smartest lawyers in the city and has great initiative when it comes to pushing a deal forward and solving problems.”
He represents clients such as:
- RXR Realty
- The Related Companies
- EOS Investors
- Mast Capital
- Trinity Investments
- Fortress Investment Group
- Goldman Sachs
- Santerre Health Investors
- NorthStar Healthcare Income
- Fremont Realty Capital
Additional relevant information about Harry includes:
- Before joining Gibson Dunn in 2014, Harry was a partner with Fried Frank, where he practiced since 1995.
- Harry received his JD from Columbia University School of Law in 1995, where he was a James Kent Scholar and a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. He received his BA, magna cum laude, from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1991.
- He is admitted to practice in New York.