March 13, 2012
Global Competition Review has included five Gibson Dunn matters on the shortlist for its annual GCR Awards. The firm is nominated for the following awards:
- Behavioural Matter of the Year — Americas, as counsel to Intel in the Delaware litigation,
- Behavioural Matter of the Year – Americas, as counsel to Facebook in In re Facebook (FTC),
- Behavioural Matter of the Year – Europe, as counsel to Netia and Tele2 in Telekomunikacja Polska’s abuse of dominance investigation,
- Merger Control Matter of the Year– Europe, as counsel to Euroclear in opposition to NYSE/Deutsche Boerse,
- and Merger Control Matter of the Year – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, as counsel to the companies in VimpelCom/Orascom.
Winners will be announced at the GCR Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C. on March 27, 2012.