January 24, 2011
Gibson Dunn partner Benno Schwarz and associate Michael Diamant participate in Securities Docket’s webcast, "Global Anti-Corruption Enforcement and Compliance — 2010 Year in Review," which features Nina Gross, Director, Forensic & Dispute Services at Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP.
- Recent DOJ and SEC FCPA enforcement activity and trends
- The latest global anti-corruption enforcement developments
- The implementation and reach of the U.K. Bribery Act
- The SEC’s recent proposed rule implementing the Dodd-Frank whistleblower provisions
- Collateral civil litigation — how to mitigate the risk of costly litigation following company disclosures of investigations into potential anti-corruption law violations or settlements with regulators