Hussam AlKhammash has excellent skills in litigation and arbitration, along with excellent skills in drafting contracts, memos, minutes of meetings, and other legal instruments such as laws, regulations, and bylaws. He has participated in consultancy roles with the Law Firm of Megren M. Al-Shaalan; regarding the due care required for initial public offering (IPO) of shares of Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) on the Saudi Stock Exchange.
- Saudi Royal Court on several transformational projects in the Kingdom, such as the vision of the Kingdom (2030), Qiddiya, Red Sea, NEOM, Royal Reserves, and other giga projects, providing legal support regarding the following:
- Drafting legal instruments.
- Establish public entities.
- Evaluating legal positions.
- Advising the secretariat and memberships of boards and high committees.
- Providing legal support for the Delivery Unit (DU) of the Council of Economic and Development Affairs (CEDA) in its work with executive bodies to achieve the vision of the Kingdom (2030). The unit assists with the design, implement and achieve initiatives of the National Transformation Program (NTP). It is also intervene, upon the request of the Council, to resolve any issue that confronts initiatives of the implementation of the NTP.
- Preparing judicial memoirs; such as plaintiff complaints, counter-arguments, and intercept of rulings.
- Building legal and litigation strategies.
- Evaluating the judicial position.
- Following up rulings enforcement procedures.
*Includes prior firm representations.