Magdalena Auge is an associate in the London office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. Ms. Auge is a member of the Private Equity, Mergers and Acquisitions and Capital Markets practice groups.
Ms. Auge has experience advising a range of clients in transactions relating to mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, banking, finance, securities filings, and multiple Rule 144A and Regulation S offerings. She has also handled general corporate and commercial matters.
Before joining Gibson Dunn, Ms. Auge was an associate in the capital market practice of another international law firm in New York City.
- Represented Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited in its $5 billion sustainability-linked senior notes offering and its concurrent tender offer to purchase $4 billion of outstanding senior notes. This was the largest-ever sustainability-linked bond offering and the first ever for a generic medicines company.
- Represented Torrid Holdings Inc. in its $231 million initial public offering.
- Represented PrimeSource Building Products in its acquisition of NWI Enterprises and related Financing.
- Represented Frontier Communications Corporation in connection with its $1.65 billion DIP-to-exit financing, including $1.15 billion DIP-to-exit first lien notes.
- Represented Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. in its £1.08 billion sale of The Priory Group to Waterland Private Equity.
- Represented Leslie’s Inc. in its $680 million initial public offering.
- Represented Norwegian Cruise Line in its $2.4 billion transaction involving four different capital markets products, the first-ever four-tranched marketed financing.
- Represented Fox Corporation in its $1.2 billion senior notes offering.
- Represented Bain Capital and Dealer Tire in the $1.1 billion acquisition of Dent Wizard International and related financing.
*Some of these representations occurred prior to Ms. Auge’s association with Gibson Dunn.