Annekatrin Pelster is a German-qualified lawyer in the Frankfurt office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and a member of the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Capital Markets and Securities Regulation and Corporate Governance Groups.
Ms. Pelster advises corporate entities and private equity investors with a focus on public M&A transactions as well as corporate and securities law, including joint ventures, corporate structural measures, corporate governance and capital markets compliance.
Prior to joining Gibson Dunn, Annekatrin Pelster was a corporate associate in the Frankfurt office of a renowned US law firm.
Ms. Pelster is fluent in German and English and advanced in French.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Advent International on the public tender offer for DOUGLAS Holding AG.*
- Anheuser-Busch InBev on general corporate matters and various M&A transactions.*
- Apollo Management on the backstop of the capital increase of Infineon Technologies AG.*
- Bayer AG on the public tender offer for Schering AG.*
- CHORUS Clean Energy AG on the public tender offer by Capital Stage AG.*
- Equinox and Steilmann Holding AG on the public tender offer for Adler Modemärkte AG.*
- Fair Value REIT-AG on the public tender offer by DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG.*
- Fosun International on the acquisition of a 23.16% stake in TOM TAILOR Holding AG.*
- GermanCapital on the acquisition of Phoenix Dichtungstechnik GmbH through a joint venture between Ramius and Morgan Stanley.*
- GermanCapital on the public takeover offer for Alno AG.*
- Hellman & Friedman on the IPO of Scout24 AG and a subsequent block trade.*
- HSE24/AXA Private Equity on the acquisition and restructuring of a Russian home shopping business.*
- KROMI Logistik AG on the public tender offer by Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren.*
- Luxor Capital Group on the investments in Marley Spoon and Delivery Hero.*
- Nestlé S.A. on the sale of the Powerbar business and on other corporate matters.*
- Perella Weinberg Partners as financial advisor to Deutsche Börse in connection with the merger of Deutsche Börse and London Stock Exchange.*
- Xella, a leading building materials company headquartered in Germany, and the Management Team on the sale of Xella to Lone Star
(*Experience Prior To Joining Gibson Dunn)