Annekatrin Pelster is an of counsel in the Frankfurt office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and a member of the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Capital Markets and Securities Regulation and Corporate Governance Groups.
Ms. Pelster advises corporate entities and private equity investors with a focus on public M&A transactions as well as corporate and securities law, including joint ventures, corporate structural measures, corporate governance and capital markets compliance.
Handelsblatt / The Best Lawyers™ 2022/2023 list her among the best lawyers for Corporate Law in Germany.
Prior to joining Gibson Dunn, Annekatrin Pelster was a corporate associate in the Frankfurt office of a renowned US law firm.
Ms. Pelster is fluent in German and English and advanced in French.
Representative transactions* include advising:
- Advent International and Centerbridge on the public tender offer for Aareal Bank AG.
- Advent International on the public tender offer for DOUGLAS Holding AG and the subsequent squeeze-out.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev on general corporate matters and various M&A transactions.
- Atlas Copco in connection with the €1.1 billion tender offer for ISRA VISION AG and the subsequent squeeze-out.
- Credit Suisse as financial advisor to Bain Capital and Carlyle in connection with the tender offer for OSRAM.
- Fair Value REIT-AG on the public tender offer by DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG.
- Fosun International on the acquisition of a 23.16% stake in TOM TAILOR Holding AG.
- Hellman & Friedman on the IPO of Scout24 AG and a subsequent block trade.
- HJM Investment GmbH & Co. KG on the sale of a stake in RENOLIT SE and the acquisition of RKW SE.
- Lazard as financial advisor to the board of directors of RIB Software SE in connection with the tender offer for RIB Software SE by Schneider Electric SE; the supervisory board in connection with the tender offer for Axel Springer SE by KKR; and the supervisory board of Innogy in the tender offer for Innogy by E.ON.
- Lotto24 AG in connection with its delisting.
- Oaktree in connection with the voluntary public takeover offer for Deutsche Euro Shop AG.
- One Equity Partners on the acquisition of:
- transformer manufacturer SGB-SMIT from private equity investor BC Partners;
- Powertech Transformers Group by its portfolio company SGB-SMIT;
- Alltub Group, a market leader in aluminum and laminate specialty packaging for the cosmetics industry and other markets.
- Perella Weinberg Partners as financial advisor to Deutsche Börse in connection with the merger of Deutsche Börse and London Stock Exchange.
- Xella, a leading building materials company headquartered in Germany, and the Management Team on the sale of Xella to Lone Star.
*Includes Experience Prior To Joining Gibson Dunn