Annekatrin Pelster is an of counsel in the Frankfurt office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and a member of the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Capital Markets and Securities Regulation and Corporate Governance Groups.
Ms. Pelster advises corporate entities and private equity investors with a focus on public M&A transactions as well as corporate and securities law, including joint ventures, corporate structural measures, corporate governance and capital markets compliance.
Prior to joining Gibson Dunn, Annekatrin Pelster was a corporate associate in the Frankfurt office of a renowned US law firm.
Ms. Pelster is fluent in German and English and advanced in French.
Representative transactions include advising:
- Advent International on the public tender offer for DOUGLAS Holding AG.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev on general corporate matters and various M&A transactions.
- Atlas Copco in connection with the €1.1 billion tender offer for ISRA VISION AG.
- CHORUS Clean Energy AG on the public tender offer by Capital Stage AG.
- Equinox and Steilmann Holding AG on the public tender offer for Adler Modemärkte AG.
- Fair Value REIT-AG on the public tender offer by DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG.
- Fosun International on the acquisition of a 23.16% stake in TOM TAILOR Holding AG.
- Hellman & Friedman on the IPO of Scout24 AG and a subsequent block trade.
- HJM Investment GmbH & Co. KG on the sale of a stake in RENOLIT SE and the acquisition of RKW SE.
- Lazard as financial advisor to the supervisory board of Innogy in the tender offer for Innogy by E.ON.
- One Equity Partners on the acquisition of transformer manufacturer SGB-SMIT from private equity investor BC Partners.
- One Equity Partners on the acquisition of Powertech Transformers Group by its portfolio company SGB-SMIT.
- One Equity Partners on the acquisition of Alltub Group, a market leader in aluminum and laminate specialty packaging for the cosmetics industry and other markets.
- Perella Weinberg Partners as financial advisor to Deutsche Börse in connection with the merger of Deutsche Börse and London Stock Exchange.
- Xella, a leading building materials company headquartered in Germany, and the Management Team on the sale of Xella to Lone Star.
*Includes Experience Prior To Joining Gibson Dunn