Steve Wright is an associate in the Dallas office of Gibson Dunn. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, securities and general corporate governance matters.
Mr. Wright received his Juris Doctor and LLM in Law and Entrepreneurship from Duke University School of Law cum laude in 2016. While at Duke Law, he was a member of the Duke Journal of Constitutional Law and Public Policy. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, with an emphasis in Business Strategy, from Brigham Young University in 2013.
Prior to joining Gibson Dunn, Mr. Wright was an associate in the San Diego office of Paul Hastings.
Mr. Wright is admitted to practice in California and Texas.
- Counsel to CenterOak Partners LLC in its acquisitions of Sandream Impact, GNAP, Moore Services Holdings and Service Champions
- Counsel to LittleJohn & Co. in its acquisition of The Cook & Boardman Group
- Counsel to Liberty Hall Capital Partners in its acquisition of Aircraft Performance Group
- Counsel to InfraREIT, Inc. in its $1.275 billion sale to Oncor Electric Utility Company LLC
- Counsel to ATL Partners in its acquisition of Rock-it Cargo
- Counsel to Inseego, Corp. in its consent and exchange solicitation and $120 million public offering of senior convertible notes*
- Counsel to Evercore Group L.L.C. in its role as financial advisor to Sonus Networks, Inc. in a strategic business combination with GENBAND Holdings Company, GENBAND Inc. and GENBAND II*
- Counsel to NCI, Inc. in the $283 million sale of the company to HIG Capital*
- Counsel to Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. in its public offering of common stock, resulting in proceeds of $76.1 million*
- Counsel to Samsung Electronics Company in its acquisition of Harman-Kardon in an $8.2 billion cash merger*
*Engagements prior to joining Gibson Dunn