Lilit Voskanyan is a partner in the San Francisco office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. She is a member of Gibson Dunn’s Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Groups. Ms. Voskanyan’s practice focuses on representing private equity funds, their portfolio companies and other private companies in a wide variety of matters, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, divestitures, recapitalizations, going private transactions, minority investments, corporate governance, fiduciary duties, employment and equity incentive arrangements and general corporate matters.
Ms. Voskanyan’s representative private equity clients include Sumeru Equity Partners, K1 Investment Management, Francisco Partners, Vector Capital, Vitruvian Partners and Luminate Capital Partners. Representative transactions include:
- Acquisition of Ceros by Sumeru Equity Partners
- Acquisition of Digital Reasoning by Smarsh, a portfolio company of K1 Investment Management
- Joint investment into Granicus by K1 Investment Management, Harvest Partners and Vista Equity Partners
- Acquisition of GoGuardian, a portfolio company of Sumeru Equity Partners; recapitalization of GoGuardian; and add-on acquisition of Pear Deck
- Strategic investment in Rethink Health, a portfolio company of K1 Investment Management, by Optum Ventures, an affiliate of UnitedHealth
- Sale of Buildium, a portfolio company of K1 Investment Management and Sumeru Equity Partners, to RealPage
- Acquisition of Telesoft by Sumeru Equity Partners; add-on acquisition of MDSL; and sale and rollover into a combined company comprising MDSL/Telesoft and Calero Software co-owned by Oak Street Partners and Riverside Partners
- Sale of Cybera, a portfolio company of Sumeru Equity Partners, to PDI, a portfolio company of Insight Partners and TA Associates
- Acquisition of 3GTMS by Sumeru Equity Partners and add-on acquisition of PaceJet
- Acquisition and recapitalization of Azuga, a portfolio company of Sumeru Equity Partners
- Acquisition of Chrome River Technologies by K1 Investment Management and combination with its portfolio company Certify at a combined valuation of over $1 billion
- Acquisition of Civitas Learning by Francisco Partners
- Recapitalization of GoodRx by Francisco Partners and Spectrum Equity and strategic investment in GoodRx by Silver Lake Partners at a valuation of $2.8 billion
- Acquisition of Practice Insight by eSolutions, a portfolio company of Francisco Partners
- Minority investment by Francisco Partners in CoverMyMeds and subsequent sale to McKesson at a valuation of $1.4 billion
- Acquisition of myON by Francisco Partners and subsequent sale to Renaissance Learning
- Acquisition of Renaissance Learning by Francisco Partners
- Acquisition of NMI by Francisco Partners
- Acquisition of Discovery Education by Francisco Partners
- Acquisition of Sandvine by Procera, a portfolio company of Francisco Partners
- Minority investment by Sumeru Equity Partners in Snow Software, a portfolio company of Vitruvian Partners
- Minority investment by Sumeru Equity Partners in Kyriba and its subsequent sale to Bridgepoint Capital at a valuation of $1.2 billion
- Pre-IPO investment in Oak Street Health by several financial institutions led by Fidelity Management
- Sale of minority interest in Orangetheory by its founders to Roark Capital
- Sale of Cyclebar by its founders to TPG Growth
Prior to joining Gibson Dunn, Ms. Voskanyan was a partner of Kirkland & Ellis and her representative transactions include the transactions she led there.
Ms. Voskanyan earned her Juris Doctor from The University of Chicago Law School with honors where she served on The University of Chicago Law Review. Ms. Voskanyan received a degree in Master of Comparative Legal Studies from the American University of Armenia where she was awarded the Vartkess M. Balian Merit Award given annually to a student with the best overall academic performance. Ms. Voskanyan also holds a Master of Arts and a Bachelor of Arts from Yerevan State University, Armenia, with honors.
Ms. Voskanyan is a member of the California Bar and the New York Bar.