The Fashion, Retail and Consumer Products Practice Group advises fashion brands, retailers and consumer product companies, investment banks, private equity firms and individuals in the complex legal and business matters involved in the global fashion, retail and consumer products industries.
Our experience spans all life-cycle stages — some of our clients are startups while others are large multinational corporations. Our comprehensive and focused legal services include:
- Acquisitions and dispositions of brands and businesses
- Strategic business relationships, joint ventures, private equity investments and licensing arrangements
- Initial public offerings (IPOs), debt and equity offerings, and financings
- Enforcement and protection of intellectual property
- Anti-counterfeiting counseling and litigation
- E-commerce, information technology and data security
- False advertising counseling and litigation
- Labor and employment counseling and litigation
- Real estate development and leasing
- Tax planning and litigation
- Antitrust counseling and litigation
Our Fashion, Retail and Consumer Products group provides a full range of industry-focused legal services in the major international marketplaces. Our lawyers represent clients in some of the most high-profile and significant transactions and litigations in the fashion, retail and consumer product industries.
We are committed to providing up-to-date and continuing coverage to our clients on the latest industry business and legal developments through a series of webcasts, client alerts and our blog.