March 22, 2023
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP is pleased to announce the firm has appointed new Partners-in-Charge in its Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Houston, Los Angeles, and New York offices.
“These outstanding partners have demonstrated leadership qualities and dedication to advancing the firm’s strategic vision,” said Barbara Becker, Chair and Managing Partner of Gibson Dunn. “We look forward to working with them in these new roles, as well as continuing our work with the Partners-in-Charge of the firm’s other offices around the world.”
The firm’s new Partner-in-Charge appointees are as follows:
- Renad Younes was named as the founding Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s Abu Dhabi office, which was opened in January. For more information about Gibson Dunn’s recent expansion in the region, please click here.
- Marwan Elaraby was named as Partner-in-Charge of Gibson Dunn’s Dubai office.
- Collin Cox and Hillary Holmes were appointed as Co-Partners-in-Charge of the Houston office, following Michael P. Darden in the Partner-in-Charge role.
- Candice Choh and Kahn Scolnick have been named as Co-Partners-in-Charge of the firm’s Los Angeles and Century City locations, following Jay Srinivasan and Peter Wardle’s tenures in these roles.
- Andrew Fabens has been named Co-Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s New York office, succeeding Andrew Lance in the role. Fabens will co-lead the office alongside Mylan Denerstein, who will continue her service in this role.