September 6, 2022
Law360 named eight Gibson Dunn partners among its 2022 MVPs. The Law360 MVP awards feature lawyers who “have distinguished themselves from their peers by securing hard-earned successes in high-stakes litigation, complex global matters and record-breaking deals.” The list was published on September 5, 2022.
Gibson Dunn’s MVPs are:
- Rachel Brass, a Competition MVP – Rachel is Co-Chair of Gibson Dunn’s Antitrust and Competition Practice Group. Her practice focuses on investigations and litigation in the antitrust, labor, and employment areas. Rachel has extensive experience representing international and domestic clients in high-stakes appellate litigation in the Supreme Court, as well as Federal and state appellate courts throughout the United States.
- Joel Cohen, a White Collar MVP – Joel is Co-Chair of Gibson Dunn’s White Collar Defense and Investigations Group. His experience includes all aspects of FCPA/anticorruption issues, insider trading, cross-border tax issues, securities and financial institution litigation, class actions, sanctions, money laundering and asset recovery, with a particular focus on international disputes and discovery.
- Hillary Holmes, an Energy MVP – Hillary is Co-Chair of the firm’s Capital Markets Practice Group. She advises corporations, investment banks and private equity firms on long-term and strategic capital raising. She regularly advises companies on obligations under federal securities laws, corporate governance and ESG issues. She also counsels boards of directors in M&A transactions, take privates and complex situations.
- Andrew Lance, a Hospitality MVP – Andrew is Co-Partner in Charge of the New York office and Head of the Gibson Dunn Real Estate Practice Group’s Hotel and Hospitality Practice. His clients include private real estate equity funds, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, corporate and individual developers and owners, mortgage and mezzanine lenders, REITs and other public and privately held companies investing in or using real estate.
- Jason Schwartz, an Employment MVP – Jason is Co-Chair of the firm’s Labor and Employment Practice Group. His practice includes sensitive workplace investigations, high-profile trade secret and non-compete matters, wage-hour and discrimination class actions, Sarbanes-Oxley and other whistleblower protection claims, executive and other significant employment disputes, labor union controversies, and workplace safety litigation.
- Geoffrey Sigler, a Health Care MVP – Geoffrey is Co-Chair of the firm’s Insurance and Reinsurance Practice Group. He frequently litigates cases and advises clients on cutting-edge issues arising under ERISA, the Affordable Care Act, the Medicare Act, the False Claims Act, and other laws and regulations.
- Orin Snyder, a Media & Entertainment MVP – Orin, Co-Chair of Gibson Dunn’s Global Trial Practice Group, is one of the country’s leading trial lawyers and litigators. He represents both digital and traditional media and entertainment clients, which often seek him out for their bet-the-company cases.
- Deborah Stein, an Insurance MVP – Deborah, Co-Chair of the firm’s Insurance and Reinsurance Practice Group, is a nationally-recognized litigator. Her practice covers a breadth of high-stakes matters, including privacy and cybersecurity litigation, securities and consumer class actions, and insurance coverage and business practices disputes.