Eric Pacifici is an associate in the Dallas office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP. He is a member of the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Capital Markets and Securities Regulation & Corporate Governance practice groups. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and securities offerings for public and private companies in a variety of industries. He also advises clients on general corporate concerns, including Exchange Act reporting and corporate governance.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Counsel to InfraREIT, Inc. in its $1.275 billion sale to Oncor Electric Utility Company LLC (in process)
- Counsel to Eagle Materials Inc. in its $400 million acquisition of a cement plant located in Fairborn, Ohio and related assets from Cemex Construction Materials Atlantic, LLC
- Counsel to Zix Corporation in its acquisition of email security company Greenview Data, Inc.
- Counsel to American Midstream Energy, LP in several acquisitions of midstream infrastructure assets totaling more than $250 million in value
- Counsel to Keystone Consolidated Industries, Inc. in its acquisition of PC strand and industrial wire producer Strand-Tech Martin, Inc.
- Counsel to a private equity-backed compression company in its acquisition of midstream compression assets located in the Powder River Basin of Wyoming
- Counsel to the Kudelski Group in its acquisition of cyber and network security solutions company M&S Technologies, Inc.
- Counsel to Ennis, Inc. in its disposition of its apparel division to Alstyle Apparel, LLC
- Counsel to a web-based retail loan broker in the spin-off of its financial technology company subsidiary
- Counsel to D.R. Horton, Inc. in its $400 million registered underwritten public offering of 2.550% senior notes due 2020
- Counsel to Matador Resources Company in multiple registered underwritten public offerings of common stock valued at more than $436 million
- Counsel to Matador Resources Company in multiple Rule 144A / Regulation S high-yield debt offerings valued at more than $1.05 billion
- Counsel to initial purchasers in multiple Rule 144A / Regulation S high-yield debt offerings by Targa Resources Partners LP valued at more than $3.50 billion
- Counsel to Barclays Capital Inc. in its role as sole underwriter in connection with a $777.3 million registered underwritten common stock offering by Targa Resources Corp
- Counsel to Banc of America Securities LLC as lead initial purchaser in connection with an offering $500 million 6.0% senior notes due 2026 by Parkland Fuel Corporation
Pro Bono Service
Mr. Pacifici also devotes some of his practice to the firm’s pro bono and community outreach efforts, including the following select representations:
- Counsel to Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Fort Worth in its merger with Boys and Girls Club of Arlington, Inc., forming Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Tarrant County, Inc. (the largest Boys & Girls Club in Texas)
- Counsel to Boys & Girls Clubs of Navarro County, Texas Inc. in its merger with Boys & Girls Club of Greater Dallas, Inc., forming a combined organization that provides programming and support for over 6,600 young people in the North Texas area
- Counsel to Trinity River Corridor Local Government Corporation in select matters regarding its formation and tax exempt status
* Includes matters handled prior to joining Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
Mr. Pacifici received his law degree cum laude from Duke University School of Law. While in law school, he served as the Symposium Editor of Law & Contemporary Problems, a Content Editor for the Duke Law & Technology Review and a research assistant for Professor Steven L. Schwarcz. He graduated summa cum laude from Western Michigan University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Communications, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa and was a member of the Lee Honors College.